KIDS CLASS FAQs:
* The kids (ages 5-12) have their own class while the parents workout at the same time! Each class has their own coach.
* The kids must wrap their hands for class. Their coach with wrap with them.
* There is a short "warm-up" (which usually includes a game of tag or sharks and minnows) designed for tiny humans, then they stretch, shadow box, learn kickboxing technique, practice on focus mitts or Thai pads, and finish with a final stretch.
* They should wear workout clothes and bring a water bottle.
* Parents do not need to be members for their children to become members.
* Parents must stay in the studio for the entire class (we do have wifi!).
* Wraps and gloves are required to participate. You can bring your own, or order them from the studio.